ARDEX WPM 002
A rapid drying, two part waterproofing membrane specially designed for useunder tiles.
- Advanced acrylic polymers – will not re-emulsify
- Rapid drying time, normally ready to tile in 16-24 hours.
- Class III two component cementitious membrane that conforms to AS4858:2004 Wet Area Membrane (Ref: CSIRO Report 3879)
- Compatible with ARDEX tile adhesives
- Fibre reinforced – no need for reinforcing mat
- Low VOC content – meets Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements
|Description||Substrates: • Concrete, renders and screeds • Wet area compatible fibre-cement sheet, plywood and plasterboard Location: Internal wet areas, balconies and other areas that will be tiled or protected from regular foot traffic. Suitable for permanent immersion Surfaces: • Floors • Walls Colours: • Liquid – White • Powder – Off white Coverage: • 40kg unit covers approx 16m2 to 24m2 (2 coats) • Floors 16m² (2 coats) D.F.T. – 1.2mm • Walls 24m² (2 coats) D.F.T. – 0.8mm Pack Size: • 20kg liquid / 2 x 10kg powder Drying Times: • Recoat time: 1-2 hrs • Ready to tile: 16-24 hrs • Full cure: 3 days VOC content: • 25g/L|